Several restaurant announcements were made throughout July in Cy-Fair.
1. Mia’s Table: Mia’s Table opened a new location July 5 at 13201 Fry Road, Ste. 160, Cypress. The casual family-friendly eatery serves a variety of burgers, tacos, sandwiches and seafood.
2. Misfit Outpost: A new brewery is opening soon at the original location of The Shack Burger Resort, 16602 Cypress Rosehill Road, Cypress. John O’Hara, owner of Fortress BeerWorks in Spring, said he is partnering with Juan Sanchez, a local homebrewer who owns Misfit BeerWorks, to open Misfit Outpost this fall. Craft beer will be brewed on-site, and some beers from Fortress BeerWorks will also be available.
3. Urban Bird Hot Chicken: Urban Bird Hot Chicken will open a second location in mid-August at 12719 FM 1960, Houston, where Bullritos was formerly located. The restaurant serves Nashville-style hot chicken in sandwiches, tenders and fries, and its original location is in Katy.
4. A1 Choice: A1 Choice Indian Cuisine opened in mid-May at 15514 FM 529, Ste. E., Houston, in The Centre at Copperfield. The restaurant serves vegetarian and nonvegetarian Indian dishes, including appetizers, soups, lamb, chicken and seafood with a variety of sweets.
5. Raising Cane’s: Two new Raising Cane’s restaurants are coming to the Cy-Fair area in late 2021. One location is opening at 8956 Barker Cypress Road, Cypress, and another will open at 13480 Hwy. 290, Houston. Both locations are expected to open by the end of the year.