Bonterra at Woodforest is located in Montgomery. It is a 55-plus adult community with 700 single-family homes, a clubhouse, a golf course, tennis courts and trails within the master-planned community Woodforest.
Median home value: $345,000
Homes on the market: 8
Homes under contract: 3
Median annual property taxes: $9,743.49
Median price per square foot: $177.54
Average days on the market: 92
Build-out year: 2016
Builders: Taylor Morrison, Darling Homes
Square footage: 2,076 sq. ft.
Home values: $275,000-$579,900
HOA dues (estimated): $2,775 annually
Schools: Stewart Elementary, Peet Junior High, Conroe High School
Property taxes(in dollars):
- Lone Star College: 0.1078
- Montgomery County: 0.4475
- Montgomery County Hospital District: 0.0589
- Conroe ISD: 1.2300
- Montgomery County Municipal Utility District No. 133: 0.88
- Montgomery County Emergency Services District No. 3: 0.1000
- Total (per $100 valuation): 2.8242
Year-over-year market data
The number of homes sold in October compared to October 2019 increased in the eight ZIP codes that make up the Conroe and Montgomery area. The median price of homes sold increased in all but two ZIP codes.