The new site will be Butler Stadium, located at 13755 Main St., Houston, which will be open Saturdays from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. beginning Feb. 6.
HISD Neighborhood Supersites provide a week’s worth of student meals and household supplies. Any area student between ages 1-18 is eligible. If children are not present at pickup, a birth certificate or proof of enrollment in any district is required.
The district originally had 12 sites but reduced the number to five at the end of January.
Here is the latest schedule for and the current locations of the supersites.
Wednesdays, 2-6 p.m.
- Barnett Stadium, 6800 Fairway Drive
Saturdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Almeda Elementary School, 14226 Almeda School Road
- Butler Stadium, 13755 Main St.
- Hattie Mae White Educational Support Center, 4400 W. 18th St.
- Hexser T. Holliday Food Services Support Center, 6801 Bennington St.
- M.C. Williams Middle School, 6100 Knox St.
- Sugar Grove Academy, 8405 Bonhomme Road
Updates on the food distribution program can be found at www.houstonisd.org/studentmeals.