Reservations are open for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Houston Medical Center, located at 7329 Fannin St., Houston, less than 2 miles from NRG Stadium, Texas Children’s Hospital and the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Hotel officials confirmed that the new space opened at the end of February. General Manager Brett Ambrose said in a news release that they look forward to welcoming short and long-term guests.
“Houston is a world-class business and leisure destination, consistently ranking as one of the most diverse cities in America, and both Hyatt Place Houston Medical Center and Hyatt House Houston Medical Center will add important select-service options for business and leisure travelers visiting Texas Medical Center and beyond,” Ambrose said.
The dual-branded project features 5,900-square-feet of meeting and event space, 24-hour dining options and a 2,000-square-foot rooftop pool deck with day beds, cabanas and a poolside bar, according to the news release.
Both Hyatt Place and Hyatt House offer the following:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and in guest rooms
- Rooftop pool with views of the Texas Medical Center
- Event spaces with more than 3,500 square feet of space featuring Bluetooth connectivity, two large screens and an in-ceiling sound system
- A restaurant, bar and lounge offering dishes and cocktails
- Complimentary breakfast for hotel guests
- Complimentary shuttle services within 2 miles of the hotel
- A 24-hour fitness center
The difference between the two is the number of guest rooms:
- Hyatt Place has 157 guest rooms.
- Hyatt House has 141 guest rooms.