Here are some of the notable results from items Northwest Austin voters saw on the ballot.
Austin keeps Mayor Adler and passes record-setting bond propositions
- Mayor Adler earns his second term
- All seven city of Austin bond propositions pass, including affordable housing proposition
Two school district bonds pass
Republican incumbents face close competition
- Travis County Democratic Party declares victory for Goodwin in Texas House District 47 over incumbent Paul Workman
- Bucy wins Texas House District 136 over incumbent Tony Dale
- Incumbent John Carter defeats challenger Mary Jennings “MJ” Hegar
Candidates vie for Williamson County judge spot following Judge Dan Gattis’ retirement
One Austin Community College trustee seat heads to a runoff
For more Northwest Austin election results visit our voting page here.