DART services will operate on a holiday schedule, while there will be no service for the Trinity Railway Express on May 29.
The following changes will be made to DART’s service May 29:
- DART busses and light rail will operate on a weekend schedule.
- Trinity Railway Express will not operate.
- DART GoLink service will be available in all zones except the Inland Port Connect Zone.
- DART’s Customer Information Center will be open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- DART’s Paratransit Services will run a Saturday Schedule and the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers can still view, schedule and cancel trips online.
Route and schedule information for DART can be found at www.dart.org or by calling 214-979-1111.
Trinity Railway Express schedule information can be found on the rail service’s website.