Residents’ trash and recycling service will be pushed back one calendar day with upcoming service beginning Tuesday and concluding Friday.
The following facilities will be closed on Labor Day, according to a city news release.
- Animal Shelter
- Day Labor Center
- Interurban Railway Center
- The Nature and Retreat Center at Oak Point Park
- Offices in the Plano Municipal Center
- All Plano Public Library locations
- Sam Johnson Recreation Center for Adults over 50
- The regional composting and Custer Road locations for Texas Pure Products
The following facilities will be open Sept. 4:
- Carpenter Park, Oak Point, Liberty and Tom Muehlenbeck recreation centers from 1 to 6 p.m.
- High Point Tennis Center from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Plano Aquatic Center from 1 to 6 p.m.