According to a press release from the program, Joseph’s Coat is requesting the following items:
- Children's clothing and shoes (all ages and sizes)
- Gently-used athletic shoes
- Fall and winter clothing for children and adults
- Teenage boys clothing items (all sizes)
- Men's small and medium clothing items
- New underwear and socks
- Home goods
Joseph's Coat relies on donations to provide the community with clothing and other necessities free of charge. Per the release, the program distributed 64,657 articles of clothing to 2,237 households in 2022.
Joseph’s Coat is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Shopping is by appointment only and may be booked at https://www.thestorehousecc.org/josephs-coat. Volunteers may sign up to help at https://www.thestorehousecc.org/volunteer.