As of 4 p.m. March 19, the following McKinney roadways and parks are closed:
- Parkview Avenue from Bruce Luster Place to Creek Trail Bridge;
- Woodlawn Road;
- Town Lake parking lots and surrounding roads;
- McIntyre Road from SH 5 to Woodlawn;
- Bonnie Wenk Park;
- Valley Creek Trail at US 75;
- CR 317 one mile south of FM 546;
- Gray Branch Road south of US 380 and north of Ridge Road;
- CR 201 from CR 1006 to CR 202;
- CR 164 from CR 1006 to CR 201; and
- Al Ruschhaupt Park 1 and 2.
The weather will determined when these roadways can be reopened, but more rain is expected, according to the city. In addition, the parks department will hold off on cleaning efforts until March 23.