Here are eight restaurants that have opened in Lewisville, Flower Mound or Highland Village since March.
1. Corner Crab reopened in May at 2601 S. Stemmons Freeway, Ste. 190, Lewisville. The restaurant, which serves boiled and fried seafood, first opened March 18 but closed shortly thereafter due to coronavirus restrictions. 469-451-5002. https://corner-crab.business.site
2. Sunview Cafe opened May 25 at 401 E. Round Grove Road, Ste. 200, Lewisville. The café offers breakfast and lunch options, including the cafe’s “Sunview Favorites.” 469-240-0834. www.facebook.com/sunviewcafelewisville
3. The Egg Farm Cafe opened June 20 at 2300 Lakeside Parkway, Ste. 150, Flower Mound. Its menu includes breakfast staples, such as eggs, omelets and pancakes, and lunch options, such as chicken-fried steak. 214-222-5170. www.facebook.com/eggfarmcafe
4. 1845 Taste Texas opened June 25 at 2401 Lakeside Parkway, Flower Mound, where Carvao Prime Steakhouse previously operated. The restaurant serves steak, seafood, smoked meats, sandwiches and salads. 214-285-0069. www.1845tex.com
5. Stop-N-Go Gyros opened June 26 at 2601 S. Stemmons Freeway, Ste. 120, Lewisville. The Mediterranean restaurant offers a variety of gyros as well as other sandwiches, salads and sides. 469-263-1555. www.stopngogyrolewisville.site
6. Kretzschy's Cajun BBQ opened in September at 1301 FM 407, Ste. 103, Lewisville. The restaurant features dishes that combine Texas BBQ and Louisiana Cajun flavors. Menu options include smoked meats, burgers, po'boys, fried chicken and fried catfish. 214-513-9305. www.kretzschyscajun.com
7. Buttermilk Sky Pie opened in early October at 4610 Long Prairie Road, Ste. 120, Flower Mound. The dessert shop specializes in handmade pies in various flavors, such as custard, key lime, pecan and chewy chocolate chip. 469-312-3044. www.buttermilkskypie.com
8. Mac&Z Play and Cafe opened Oct. 12 near the River Walk at Central Park, 4281 Esplanade Place, Ste. 100, Flower Mound. The cafe, which serves pastries, sandwiches and coffee from local roasters, includes a play area for young children, featuring a number of sensory learning toys. 972-355-6229. www.macandz.com
Anna Herod, Liesbeth Powers and Daniel Houston contributed to this report.