Multiple businesses across the cities of Grapevine, Colleyville and Southlake opened their doors for the first time in 2018.
Here are the most popular openings that took place this year as featured in Community Impact Newspaper, according to page views.
- Altitude H2O, a water-based trampoline park, opens in Grapevine
- Everest Burgers: California restaurant opens first Texas location in Southlake
- BoomerJack’s Grill & Bar celebrates grand opening in Grapevine
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille in Grapevine is now open
- Italian Crust now open off Hall-Johnson Road in Grapevine
- Shipley Do-Nuts opens new Grapevine location by Main Street
- Warhammer Citadel now open in Grapevine
- OM Indian Grill opens on Southlake Boulevard
- Mama Bear Cafe opens in Southlake
- Chicago-style eatery Chicago Signature opens on Colleyville Boulevard