Leadership Frisco

0

Leadership FriscoLeadership Frisco is a nine-month community leadership program sponsored by the Frisco Chamber of Commerce. The program is designed to develop a group of individual who are qualified to assume leadership roles within the community. The program is now in its 20th year.

Each Leadership Frisco class organizes a community project, which could be developing a city program or helping plan for a city facility. Some projects headed by Leadership Frisco classes are still in use today. The following timeline shows the different class projects throughout the years.

Leadership Frisco Class XXI will begin in September 2017. For more information, call the Frisco Chamber of Commerce at 972-335-9522.

Share this story
COMMENT

Lindsey Juarez
Lindsey has been involved in newspapers in some form since high school. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2014 with a degree in Journalism. While attending UTA, she worked for The Shorthorn, the university's award-winning student newspaper. She was hired as Community Impact Newspaper's first Frisco reporter in 2014. Less than a year later, she took over as the editor of the Frisco edition. Since then, she has covered a variety of topics and issues important to the community, including the city's affordable housing shortage, the state's controversial A-F school accountability system and the city's "Bury the Lines" efforts.
Back to top