North Texas Commission names Chris Wallace as president and CEO

0

The North Texas Commission has hired Chris Wallace as its next president and CEO. He will replace NTC President James Spaniolo, who is retiring June 18.

Wallace is the president and CEO of the Texas Association of Business. Before joining the TAB, he was the president and CEO of the Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce.

The North Texas Commission is a nonprofit association of businesses, cities, counties, chambers of commerce and other entities. The organization participates in and promotes regional discussions concerning topics such as economic vitality, infrastructure and lifestyles within the region.

Share this story
COMMENT

Lindsey Juarez Monsivais
Lindsey has been involved in newspapers in some form since high school. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2014 with a degree in Journalism. While attending UTA, she worked for The Shorthorn, the university's award-winning student newspaper. She was hired as Community Impact Newspaper's first Frisco reporter in 2014. Less than a year later, she took over as the editor of the Frisco edition. Since then, she has covered a variety of topics and issues important to the community, including the city's affordable housing shortage, the state's controversial A-F school accountability system and the city's "Bury the Lines" efforts.
Back to top