Superintendent Holly Morris-Kuentz and Deputy Superintendent Elaine Cogburn will present information regarding the May 2023 bond and answer questions related to the bond.
- April 4, 6:30 p.m., Rooster Springs Elementary School
- April 5, 6 p.m., Dripping Springs High School
- April 6, 6:30p.m., Dripping Springs Elementary School
- April 10, 6:30 p.m., Sycamore Springs Elementary School
- April 11, 6 p.m., Sycamore Springs Middle School
- April 12, 6:30 p.m., Walnut Springs Elementary School
- April 18, 6 p.m., Dripping Springs Middle School
The bond asks voters to approve $223.7 million to address facility needs and capital improvements. The package includes the design for three new schools, the construction of a new elementary school and the expansion of Sycamore Springs Middle School.
For more information regarding the May 6 election, visit www.dsisdtx.us.