At a board of trustees meeting June 1, Superintendent Paul Cruz said the district has formed a task force to develop options to educate using a blended approach with virtual and in-person classes for the school year, whichwill begin Aug. 18. Constraints the district is currently weighing include possible class size limits of only 6-8 students and bus size limits of 12-14 students.
Communication circle events will include a brief presentation, small group discussions and a Q&A session, according to a district news release.
Meetings will be held on Zoom, and individuals can join the call by using meeting ID 928 4720 8844 and password AISD. The following schedule has been released for community circles.
- June 8: teacher and staff feedback from noon-1:30 p.m.
- June 9: community feedback from noon-1:30 p.m.
- June 9: community feedback from 6-7:30 p.m.
- June 10: community feedback from 10-1:30 a.m.
- June 10: teacher and staff feedback from 6-7:30 p.m.
- June 11: student feedback from 2-3:30 p.m.
- June 11: special education conversation with community from 6-7:30 p.m.
- June 13: community feedback from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.