The Texas Department of Transportation has released a list of lane closures affecting the Hays County area. Motorists planning to use I-35 in southern Kyle should take note of access road and main lane closures planned Thursday-Friday.
- The southbound access road will be reduced to one lane between South Street and CR 208 south of RM 150 from 7 p.m. Thursday until 7 a.m. Friday.
- The southbound outside lane of I-35 will be closed between Burleson Road and Old Hwy. 81 South from 9 p.m. Thursday until 5 a.m. Friday.
- The northbound outside lane of I-35 will be closed for half a mile approaching RM 150 from 9 p.m. Thursday until 5 a.m. Friday. A new entrance ramp from Yarrington Road will open Friday morning.
Aquarena Springs Drive
- The eastbound outside lane will be closed at Post Road for 1,000 feet from 9 a.m. until noon Friday.
Wonder World Drive
- One lane traffic control with a flagger between I-35 and Hwy. 123 from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Wednesday night.
- One lane traffic control with flaggers between Nutty Brown Road and Travis County line from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
This list will be updated as more lane closures and road projects are announced.