During the temporary closure, the City Hall parking garage on Lampasas will not be accessible.
The road work is part of the city's ongoing parklets project, which will add six green spaces with trees, landscaping, lighting, tables and chairs—along East Main from Mays Street to Sheppard Street. Work on the parklets began in January and is expected to conclude by the end of June.
While Lampasas is closed, downtown visitors are encouraged to park at one of the following free locations.
- Baca Center parking garage, with access from Bagdad Avenue
- Centennial Plaza surface lot, with access from Brown Street or Bagdad Avenue
- Round Rock Public Library overflow surface lot, with access from Liberty Avenue
- Round Rock Public Library surface lot, with accessed from Liberty Avenue or Sheppard Street
- Liberty Avenue surface lot, with access from Liberty Avenue
- McNeil Road surface lot, with access from McNeil Road
- Transit Center parking garage, with access from Bagdad Avenue