As December nears, construction is ongoing in Round Rock along I-35.
Here are 5 closures to be aware of before driving:
1. The southbound entrance from RM 1431 to I-35 will be closed from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Wednesday night. Drivers are encouraged to use the other ramp.
2. I-35 has expected closures in both directions, including ramps between RM 620 and Westinghouse Road from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
3. I-35 will be reduced to one southbound lane under FM 3406 from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday night.
4. The southbound exit for RM 3406 will be closed through Dec. 12. Drivers are encouraged to detour via Exit 256 for RM 1431.
5. The FM 3406 bridge over I-35 will be closed until further notice. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging drivers to detour over the new turnaround bridge and eastbound drivers to detour south to the crossover at U.S. 79.