Pflugerville is currently listed at Stage 4 of Austin Public Health's risk-based guidelines. This level of risk calls for social distancing and face coverings, avoiding social gatherings, limiting group sizes larger than 10 people, and avoiding nonessential travel or business visits.
Per APH guidelines, the next level, Stage 5, calls for avoiding all social gatherings outside of one's household as well as limiting opened businesses to essential ones only. More information on APH's guidelines is available here.
As of July 21, here are Pflugerville's parks and recreation facilities currently open to the public for use:
- The Skate Spot: 200 Imamnuel Road, Pflugerville
- Gilleland Creek Pool (lap swim, open swim by reservation): 700 N. Railroad Ave., Pflugerville
- Stone Hill Dog Park (social distancing measures required): 1124 Town Center Drive, Pflugerville
- Falcon Pointe Bark Park (social distancing measures required): 19417 Murchison Ridge Trail, Pflugerville
- City trails, excluding Lake Pflugerville Park's trail