Curbside meal-distribution sites will resume services May 26, following closures on May 22 and May 25 due to them being noninstructional days and official RRISD holidays. Families utilizing the curbside services May 21 will be provided with additional meals for May 22 and the holiday weekend.
From May 26-June 30, curbside meal distributions will run Monday through Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., per the release. Weekend meals will also be available for pickup during Friday distributions.
Parents or guardians picking up student meals must provide proof of qualification, such as displaying a copy of an official letter or email from RRISD officials confirming their child's enrollment. Other forms of proof include a student ID card, birth certificate or student report card.
Beginning May 26, meal-distribution sites are as follows:
- Bluebonnet Elementary School, 1010 Chisholm Valley Drive, Round Rock
- Callison Elementary Schools, 1750 Thompson Trail, Round Rock
- Joe Lee Johnson Elementary School, 2800 Sauls Drive, Austin
- Union Hill Elementary School, 1511 Gulf Way, Round Rock
- C.D. Fulkes Middle School, 300 W. Anderson Ave., Round Rock
- Grisham Middle School, 10805 School House Lane, Austin
- Success High School, 500 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Stony Point High School, 1801 Tiger Trail, Round Rock
- Montelena Apartments, 2501 Louis Henna Blvd., Round Rock
- Double Creek Townhomes, 2500 Louis Henna Blvd., Round Rock