Early voting for the March 1 primary election runs from Feb. 14-25, according to the following schedule.
- Feb. 14-18: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Feb. 19: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Feb. 20: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Feb: 21: closed
- Feb 22-25: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
During the election, voters will cast ballots in either the Republican and Democratic primary for statewide and local positions, including three positions on Williamson County Commissioners Court.
Residents have until Jan. 31 to register to vote in the March 1 primary.
Below is a list and map of the approved early voting locations. Registered voters in Williamson County are able to vote at any polling site.
- Anderson Mill Limited District: 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Cedar Park Public Library: 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls: 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center: 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- Georgetown Annex: 100 Wilco Way, HR108, Georgetown
- Georgetown City Hall: 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St., Georgetown
- Georgetown ISD Technology Building: 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Wilco Hutto Annex: 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd., Ste. 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration: 108 E. Avenue F, Jarrell
- Leander Public Library Annex: 1011 S. Bagdad Road, Leander
- The Crossover: 1717 Scottsdale Drive, Leander
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court: 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Santa Rita Ranch House: 175 Elizabeth Park Blvd., Liberty Hill
- Allen R. Baca Center: 301 Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center: 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls: 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Williamson County Jester Annex: 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall: 400 Porter St., Taylor