• The Woodward Street entrance ramp will be closed and northbound traffic between Woodward Street and Woodland Avenue will be reduced to one lane Sunday through Wednesday nights from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m.
• Several southbound exit ramps will be closed overnight throughout the week. Southbound Exit 245 near Howard Lane will be closed 9 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday morning. Southbound Exit 243 between Howard and Rundberg Lane will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and southbound Exit 241 near Rundberg Lane will be closed Wednesday night until Thursday morning.
• From Ben White Boulevard to Slaughter Lane, alternating southbound lanes will be closed between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
• From SH 45 until the RM 620 exit, various northbound outside and center lane closures will occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Sunday and Monday nights.
• The Hesters Crossing Road entrance ramp will be closed Sunday and Monday nights, and a new temporary ramp will open Thursday morning.
• The SH 45 North exit ramps in both directions to I-35 North will be closed 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Sunday and Monday nights. TxDOT recommends using the previous ramps and following the access road to reach I-35.