- City Hall, the New Braunfels Public Library, the Parks and Recreation administration office, the Fischer Park Nature Center, the Municipal Annex, the city recycling center and the Westside Community Center will be closed Friday, July 3.
- Curbside solid waste and recycling services will continue as scheduled. The recycling center will reopen Saturday, July 4, from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 12:30-4 p.m. It will be closed July 5-6.
- Das Rec will be open July 3 from 5 a.m.-9:30 p.m., July 4 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and July 5 from 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- The Landa Park Golf Course has reopened after being sanitized and having received negative test results of employees. The golf course will be open July 3 and 5 from noon-7 p.m. and July 4 from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- The Landa Park Miniature Golf Course will be open July 3-4 from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and July 5 from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. The Landa Park Train is open daily from 10 a.m. until dark, and the Landa Park Boathouse is temporarily closed.
River parks and city-owned, riverfront property along the Comal and Guadalupe rivers within the city limits of New Braunfels have been closed, including:
- Prince Solms Park
- Hinman Island Park
- River Acres Park
- Cypress Bend Park
- The wading pool in Landa Park
- The Garden St. Exit
- The Last Public Exit
- The area under Faust Street Bridge
The Fourth of July fireworks display in Landa Park has been postponed to an undetermined date, and city officials have asked residents to stay home during the holiday weekend.
The possession of fireworks is prohibited inside city limits and anyone found to be in possession of or using fireworks may be issued a citation and have their fireworks confiscated.