Editor’s Note: Michael Zimmerman, who is running for the Comal County Commissioners Court Precinct 2 seat, was left out of the print edition of the voter guide. There were also important details left out of the voter guide about voter IDs. The guide has been revised to include the correct information. Community Impact Newspaper apologizes for any confusion this may have caused.
Oct. 22 is the first day of early voting, which will continue through Nov. 2.
Click here to view our voter guide, which tells you who is on the local ballot.
Except where noted below, polling places will be open Oct. 22-26 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday Oct. 27 and Monday-Friday, Oct. 29-Nov. 2 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Sunday, Oct. 28 from 1-6 p.m.
Registered voters can cast their ballots at any of the following six locations during the early voting period.
- Comal County Elections Center, 396 N. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels;
- Comal County Goodwin Annex, 1297 Church Hill Drive, New Braunfels;
- Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge, where polling will close at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, and Thursday, Oct. 25;
- Comal County Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde;
- Bulverde Spring Branch Fire & EMS, 353 Rodeo Drive, Spring Branch; and
- Mountain Valley Middle School, 1165 Sattler Road, Canyon Lake.
Registered voters can cast their ballots at any of the following five locations during the early voting period.
- Central Texas Technology Center, Room 118 Conference Room, 2189 FM 758, New Braunfels
- Grace Church, 3240 FM 725, New Braunfels
- New Berlin City Hall, 9180 FM 775, New Berlin
- Schertz Elections Office Annex, 101 Elbel Road, Schertz
- Cibolo Fire Station No. 2, 3864 Cibolo Valley Dr., Cibolo