1. May 19-May 20 - The Old Town Street Festival features artisans, food and drink, family-friendly activities, and a 5K through Old Town Leander. Saturday’s headlining musical act is Grammy Award-Winning country artist Rick Trevino. There will also be bounce houses and a play area for children. Rain or shine, 5-9 p.m. on Friday and 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m. on Saturday. Free; VIP tickets for Saturday’s concert cost $25-$45. Old Town Leander, 100 N. Brushy St., Leander. 512-259-1907. www.oldtownstreetfestival.com
2. May 19 - The City of Leander hosts a viewing of the Jungle Book (2016, Rated PG) as a part of their Movies in the Park series. Before the film begins, there will be games and music. Attendees should bring their own chairs, picnic blankets and food. The film start at dusk, around 8-8:30 p.m. Free. Benbrook Ranch Park, 1100 Halsey Dr., Leander. 512-528-9909. www.leandertx.gov
3. May 20 - New Hope Animal Hospital aims to launch an annual Armed Forces Day event celebrating the armed forces that includes activities and entertainment such as military working dogs and a swing band. 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Free, with additional fees for the silent auction and vaccinations clinic. New Hope Animal Hospital, 1210 E. New Hope Drive, Cedar Park. 512-690-4124. www.cedarparkvet.com
4. May 20 - Participants in the ICAN Win III Charity Poker Tournament play Texas Hold’em to raise money and awareness for the International Cancer Advocacy Network and the Claire Nelson Brain Tumor Program. The tournament includes more than $2,500 in tournament prizes. Noon. $40 donation suggested. Sidelines Sports Grille, 200 Buttercup Creek Blvd., Cedar Park. 520-977-0682.
5. May 21 - Whitestone Brewery holds the Pints & Paws fundraiser to benefit Texas Humane Heroes. For every pint sold, the brewery donates $1 to the organization to help homeless dogs and cats. Adoptable dogs also attend the event. 1-5 p.m. Free (admission). Whitestone Brewery, 601 E. Whitestone Blvd., Cedar Park. 512-260-3602. www.texashumaneheroes.org