Don't see your business or a business you want to know about in the Lake Travis-Westlake area on the list? Readers and business owners can share updates with the Lake Travis-Westlake editorial team by emailing [email protected].
1. Buenos Aires Cafe at the Hill Country Galleria is offering a holiday dinner to-go set to serve four people. The menu includes a choice of salad, roasted Angus beef tenderloin, Au Gratin potatoes, asparagus and a four leches cake. Preorders should be made over the phone by Dec. 22 and pickup will be available on Dec. 24 until 4 p.m.
13500 Galleria Circle, Unit 120, Bee Cave
2. Carve American Grille is offering a holiday fest to-go for four people. The menu includes a choice of two sides such as macaroni and cheese and a choice of entree including a caramelized encrusted prime rib, a rack of lamb, pork lasagna or others. The meal will also feature a dessert option. Carve will be accepting online orders until Jan. 3.
7415 Southwest Parkway, Bldg. 1, Austin
3. Westlake’s Thai restaurant, Sway is taking orders for holiday gift box sets featuring curated sake and house-made spices. The sake tasting set is available for those 21 years old and over and will include two bottles of Japanese sake, two sway-branded glasses and sake tasting and technique notes for $45. Sway is also offering a curation of four house-made spices and chef tips for $55. Both orders will be packaged in gift boxes and can be placed online for pickup while supplies last.
3437 Bee Caves Road, West Lake Hills
4. Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q is offering to-go orders for pickup at its Westlake and Four Points locations. Menu items include family packs with a choice of meat and sides including brisket, pulled pork, cream corn and more. Rudy’s also offers drink and dessert options. Orders can be placed online.
2451 S. Capital of Texas Hwy., Austin
5. Texas Honey Ham Company in West Lake Hills will offer its menu of honey glazed hams, roasted turkeys and sides for pickup orders and delivery within five miles this holiday season. The menu includes spiral-sliced honey glazed hams up to 10 pounds and sides including mashed potatoes, baked beans and more. Orders can be placed online. Pickup is available from Dec. 22-24 from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. The restaurant will be closed Dec. 25-26 and on New Year’s Day.
3736 Bee Caves Road, Ste. 6, West Lake Hills
6. The League Kitchen & Tavern will be serving its Christmas Eve party pack to-go at the restaurant’s Lakeway location. The dinner serves between four and six people and is priced at $175. The dish includes a slow-roasted prime rib, mashers with jalapeno gravy, salad, green bean casserole, biscuits with cinnamon butter and a carrot cake. Orders can be made online through Dec. 22.
1310 S. RM 620, Lakeway
7. Locally-owned bakery, Tiny Pies is offering a News Year’s Eve holiday menu for customers. The menu includes 12 tiny pies that read “happy new year” priced at $59.40 or tiny pies in the shape of stars that read “2021” for $36. Pickup is available in stores from Dec. 28-31, and Tiny Pies will be open until 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve.
5035 Brunet Road, Ste. 100, West Lake Hills
8. Whole Foods in Bee Cave is accommodating holiday takeout orders from Dec.19-31. The menu features several meal options including a festive fest for 12 people priced at $279.99, a classic whole turkey for $79.99 to serve four people, as well as vegan and paleo-friendly options. Orders must be placed a minimum of 48 hours in advance and can be made online.
12601 Hill Country Blvd., Bee Cave