During that same time period, Bee Cave's median household income has grown 17.68% from $52,576 to $61,874.
2019 local demographics in Bee Cave
The U.S. Census Bureau's data indicates the median age in Bee Cave is about 37.4 years. Travis County as a whole has a median age of 34.8. The largest age group in Bee Cave is ages 40-59.
- 0-19: 1,896 (28.55%)
- 20-39: 1,811 (27.27%)
- 40-59: 2,009 (30.25%)
- 60-79: 772 (11.62%)
- 80+: 153 (2.30%)
- Median age: 37.4
Hispanic/Latino is not a race, but the Hispanic/Latino percentage below may include multiple races listed. The races listed, however, do not include Hispanic/Latino residents.
- White: 80.7%
- Black or African American: 0.6%
- Asian: 13%
- American Indian or Alaska Native: 0%
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander: 0%
- Some other race: 1.1%
- Two or more races: 4.3% (of any race)
- Hispanic or Latino: 20%
*Census data may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
According to U.S. Census data, in 2019, the percent of Bee Cave residents below achieved the following.
- High school diploma or higher: 97.4%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 62.5%