Early voting begins April 22 and runs through April 30, except April 28. Registered voters can cast ballots at any polling location in the county for both early and election day voting.
To register to vote you must:
- be a United States citizen;
- be a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- be at least 17 years and 10 months of age;
- not be a convicted felon (unless you have completed your sentence including any incarceration, probation or parole); and
- not have been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
For voter registration information, visit www.wilco.org/departments/elections.