- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 W.L. Walden Drive
- City Hall, 113 E. Eighth St.
- Historic Light and Water Works Building, 406 W. Eighth St.
- Library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Municipal Court, 101 E. Seventh St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 406 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
GoGeo bus routes will not run Monday.
The city’s solid waste and recycling collection will continue as normal.
Monday operating hours for city-run swimming pools and splash pads will vary. More information from the city is available here.
Williamson County offices will be closed Monday.
The Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter will be open from noon to 6 p.m. Monday. The shelter, 1855 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown, is offering free adoptions of adult dogs and cats over the three-day holiday.