Construction will take place from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. over several weeks depending on the weather, according to the city. Lane reductions during construction are possible.
Start dates vary for each road or subdivision.
- July 21: Mason Creek subdivision
- July 26: Woods at Crystal Falls subdivision
- Aug. 2: Boulder at Crystal Falls subdivision
- Aug. 2: County Glen subdivision
- Aug. 23: Hernandos Loop subdivision
- Aug. 23: Crystal Falls Parkway between US 183 and Bagdad Road
- Aug. 30: Hero Way West between CR 290 and Lakeline Boulevard
Subdivision roads include Greening Way, Deep Woods Trail, Twisted, Oak Drive, Madrone Trail, Bent Oak Cove, Laurel Lane, Sequoia Drive, Columbine Lane, Mimosa Lane, Primrose Lane, Vista Drive, Muledeer Run, Honeybee Lane, Dove Ridge Trail, Holly Hill Drive, Overland Drive, Cimarron Cove, Sequoia Cove, Sedona, Phantom Horse, Shawnee, Shamrock Drive, Emerald Isle Drive, Ruby Isle Drive, West Drive, Ireland Drive, Dublin Drive, County Cork Lane, Limerick Lane, Londonderry Drive, Killarney Drive, Tyrone Drive, New Castle Lane, Tipperary Drive, Wicklow Drive, Darby Lane, Shannon Circle, Erin Circle and Hernandos Loop.
Cars blocking road work will be towed if they are not removed by 7 a.m. on the project start date, according to the city. Vehicles, motorcycles and bikes cannot be on the roads during construction.