Here are locations and times for water filling stations across Cedar Park and Leander.
Water filled in Leander should be boiled before consuming. Leander remains under a boil-water notice.
Hill Country Bible Church Lakeline: water filling; bring containers
- 3300 Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park
- Hours: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Feb. 22-27
HTeaO Cedar Park: water filling
- 804 W. New Hope Drive, Cedar Park
- Hours: 7 a.m.-8:05 p.m.
Natural Grocers: water filling; bring containers
- 1335 E. Whitestone Blvd., Bldg. G17, Cedar Park
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-8:05 p.m. through Feb. 23
Red Horn Coffee House and Brewing Co.: water filling; food and drink may be available; bring containers
- 13010 W. Parmer Lane, Ste. 800, Cedar Park
- Hours: noon-5 p.m. Feb. 19
Whitestone Brewery: water filling; bring containers
- 601 E. Whitestone Blvd., Bldg. 5, Ste. 500, Cedar Park
- Hours: noon-7 p.m. Feb. 19
Leander High School: 750 cases of bottled water; one case per vehicle
- 3301 S. Bagdad Road, Leander
- Hours: opened 10 a.m. Feb. 22
Pleasant Hill Elementary School: up to four 5-gallon jugs per vehicle; enter from Crystal Falls Parkway
- 1800 Horizon Park Blvd., Leander
- Hours: through 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Feb. 22
If you know of other local businesses offering water filling stations, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.