Residents enjoy the proximity to Lake Travis; the Colorado River; and all of the shopping, dining and entertainment options that the Austin area has to offer.
The neighborhood, located in ZIP code 78613, is zoned for both Leander and Round Rock ISDs.
Here's some more information about the neighborhood:
- Build-out year: currently being built out
- Builders include: David Weekley, Drees, Village/Lennar and CalAtlantic
- Square footage: 1,700-6,000
- Home values: $480,000-$1.5 million
- Median home value: $859,000
- HOA dues (estimated): $42-$75/month
- Homes on the market*: 3
- Homes under contract*: 13
- Average days on the market*: 9
- Schools: Round Rock ISD: Sommer Elementary, Cedar Valley Middle and Round Rock High schools; or Leander ISD: Akin Elementary, Stiles Middle and Vista Ridge High schools
- Total property taxes (in dollars per $100 valuation): 2.12875 (RRISD); 2.33215 (LISD)
*as of April 29
The Ranch at Brushy Creek includes a variety of outdoor recreation options and planned social activities for its residents, as well as parks, pools, basketball and volleyball courts.
Neighborhood data provided by Shanan Shepherd, Thrive Realty. 512-922-3002. www.thriverealty.com