Items on the agenda include:
- Leander ISD demographic report;
- growing student enrollment and development density;
- sports programs for youth;
- school safety;
- disaster and emergency response;
- A-F accountability rating system; and
- transportation plans for Raider Way, San Gabriel Parkway and Lakeline Boulevard (north of Hero Way West).
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. at Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St, Leander.
A joint meeting between LISD and Cedar Park City Council has not yet been scheduled, according to LISD spokesperson Matt Mitchell.