April 8: Take photos with the Easter Bunny
Tomball Methodist Church is hosting an Easter Shell-ebration event this weekend, and pictures can be taken with the Easter Bunny. Infants through sixth graders and children with disabilities will also have the opportunity to participate in an egg hunt. There will also be games, face painting, bounce houses and food at the event.
- 9:30 a.m.-noon (activities); times vary by age for egg hunts
- Tomball Methodist Church, 1603 Baker Drive, Tomball
- 281-351-1249. www.tomballmethodist.org/events
April 8: Visit an art show
The Ardest Gallery will host an exhibition titled “Upcycled,” showcasing works of art that incorporate upcycled, recycled or found materials in celebration of Earth Day. Attendees can expect to see art from additional local artists on top of the 20 artists whose work the gallery regularly houses.
- 5-8 p.m.
- The Ardest Gallery, 903 Honea Egypt Road, Magnolia
- 832-296-6723. www.ardestgallery.com
April 8: Enjoy a spring festival
First Baptist Church Tomball is hosting its annual SpringFest, which will feature an Easter story walk to collect eggs, inflatables, food and face painting, among other activities. Attendees are encouraged to bring kites and lawn chairs.
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 29519 Quinn Road, Tomball
April 8: Participate in an Easter egg hunt for adults
Adults will be able to enjoy their own egg hunt at Little Woodrow’s this weekend. Attendees, who must be age 21 or older, will be able to hunt for eggs, earn cash prizes, enjoy specials and listen to live music. A brunch food truck will also be on-site.
- 10 a.m. (doors open), 1 p.m. (egg hunt begins)
- 11241 Timber Tech Ave., Tomball
April 9: Listen to live music
American folk and rock band Firefall will play two shows at Main Street Crossing this weekend.
- 2:30 p.m. (doors open, matinee); 4 p.m. (matinee show starts); 6:30 p.m. (doors open, evening); 8 p.m. (evening show starts)
- Tickets start at $85.
- 111 W. Main St., Tomball
- 281-290-0431. www.mainstreetcrossing.com