Take a look at some information to help navigate the event.
Location, time and date
The market originates in Old Town Tomball near the Tomball Historic Depot Plaza, located at 201 S. Elm St., Tomball.
Here's a schedule for the weekend:
- Friday, Dec. 13 from 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 14 from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 15 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
The German Christmas Market offers free admission; however, activities and food may require an additional cost.
Parking and shuttle service
Free parking and a free shuttle service to the market are available. The shuttle will pick up and drop off guests at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball, located at 605 Holderrieth Blvd., Tomball.
Parking is available at:
- the east lot of HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball, 605 Holderrieth Blvd.;
- Lone Star College-Tomball Health Science Building, 700 Graham Drive;
- medical office complex at Graham and School streets;
- medical office complex at James and School streets; and
- Tomball Public Works building, 501 James St.
Patrons can enjoy a variety of entertainment options at this year's festival, including:
- four music stages
- more than 200 street vendors
- beer and wine
- German food
- a petting zoo
- street performers
- arts and crafts
A full lineup of performances and additional information are available on the Tomball German Heritage Festival and Tomball German Christmas Market website.