ZIP code 77479 saw the greatest increase in median price of homes sold at 23.97%, and also boasts the highest median price at $437,000.
The number of homes sold in March increased year over year in three of the five ZIP codes.
ZIP code 77459 had the most homes sold at 168, which was 10 more than during the same month last year.
Featured neighborhood: Olympia Estates, 77459
Olympia Estates is a community in Missouri City near Hwy. 6 and the Fort Bend Parkway Toll Road. The community has six sections of single-family homes and includes a park, common green space and a recreation reserve that has been set aside for the future.
The neighborhood is zoned for Fort Bend ISD's Palmer Elementary School, Lake Olympia Middle School and Hightower High School.
- Median home value: $235,000
- Home values: $190,000-$294,000
- Median square footage: 2,250 square feet
- Median annual property taxes: $7,865
- Estimated annual homeowners association dues: $399
- Homes on the market as of April 13: 2
- Homes under contract: 6
- Average days on the market as of April 13: 5