ZIP code 77459 had the highest number of houses sold at 155, while ZIP code 77489 had the fewest at 19 homes sold.
Additionally, the median price of homes sold throughout Sugar Land and Missouri City increased year over year in December when compared to December 2019 in three area ZIP codes.
ZIP code 77479 saw a 20% increase in the media price of homes sold during this time frame.
Featured neighborhood: Woodstream, 77479
Woodstream is an older neighborhood with a median build year of 1983. It features 430 single-family properties and is located in an established area in the heart of Sugar Land. It is conveniently located close to many shopping and entertainment options, as well as Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. The Woodstream neighborhood is zoned for the following Fort Bend ISD schools: Colony Meadows Elementary, Fort Settlement Middle School and Clements High School.
- Median home value: $283,500
- Homes on the market as of Jan. 19: 8
- Homes under contract: 1
- Average days on the market as of Jan. 19: 34
- Square footage: 1,700-3,000
- Median annual property taxes: $5,838
- Estimated annual homeowners association dues: $790