Furthermore, the median price of homes sold throughout Sugar Land and Missouri City continued to climb year over year in November 2020 as compared to November 2019 in every area ZIP code except 77478, which saw a decline of nearly 20%.
Featured neighborhood: Oak Pointe, 77459
Oak Pointe is located in the Quail Valley subdivision in Missouri City. The neighborhood is located near shopping, schools, parks, hospitals and entertainment, according to Alina Rogers, the owner and broker of Sparrow Realty. Oak Pointe students are zoned for Fort Bend ISD and attend Quail Valley Elementary School and Quail Valley Middle School before attending Elkins High School. It is a smaller, newer neighborhood, and many homes there were built in the last decade.
- Median home value: $250,950
- Homes on the market or under contract as of Dec. 14: 0
- Average days on the market as of Dec. 14: 45
- Build-out year: 2015
- Median square footage: 2,800
- Median annual property taxes: $5,078
- Estimated annual homeowners association dues: $790