According to the chamber, beginning April 1, all renewing chamber members can now apply to pay their annual dues at a monthly discounted rate for one year. The program’s monthly rate varies based on which membership path a business chooses.
With the dues relief program, members will pay:
- $17 monthly instead of $20 on the Individual membership path;
- $30 monthly instead of $35 on the Engage membership path;
- $60 monthly instead of $70 on the Business Builder membership path;
- $100 monthly instead of $120 on the Business Developer membership path;
- $270 monthly instead of $320 on the Business Powerhouse membership path;
- $500 monthly instead of $550 on the Gold Investor membership path; and
- $830 monthly instead of $900 on the Platinum Investor membership path.
Prospective members should note the Individual membership path is for retirees and community members only and may not be used to promote a business or organization. To apply for the HNWCC dues relief program, click here.