The following pickup sites will be open for breakfast and lunch from 9-11:30 a.m. May 26-29. Additionally, they will be open Monday-Thursday from 9-11:30 a.m. June 1-30.
- Golbow Elementary, 3535 Lakes of Bridgewater Drive, Katy
- Schmalz Elementary, 18605 Green Land Way, Houston
- Sundown Elementary, 20100 Saums Road, Katy
- Memorial Parkway Elementary, 21603 Park Tree Lane, Katy
- West Memorial Elementary, 22605 Provincial Blvd., Katy
- Mayde Creek High School, 19202 Groeschke Road, Houston
- Paetow High School, 23111 Stockdick School Road, Katy
- Opportunity Awareness Center, 1732 Katyland Drive, Katy
Existing sites at Cinco Ranch High School, Hutsell Elementary, Williams Elementary and Tompkins High School will close for meal distribution over the summer after May 21.
The organization Be A Champion will continue to serve dinner at Morton Ranch High School from Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. while supplies last, according to the release.
Be A Champion also plans to add a new location at Bear Creek Elementary starting May 26. This new location will serve curbside breakfast, lunch and dinner meals Monday-Thursday from 9-11:30 a.m., according to the release.
Since KISD launched its curbside meal service in mid-March, it has served 766,453 meals to children in the Katy area.
To find the closest meal site beginning June 1, call 211, text FOODTX to 877-877 or visit https://summerfood.org.