Fort Bend County residents can vote at any polling location, but Harris and Waller county residents must vote at their assigned locations.
If you are unsure of your polling location, there are a few resources available:
- The Harris County Clerk’s Office has an online search engine to help you find your polling location. Click here to go to that webpage.
- For Waller County residents, the Texas Secretary of State's website can help you find your polling location. Click here to go to that webpage.
To vote, citizens must present an acceptable form of photo identification.
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo IDs:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, or DPS.
- Texas election identification certificate issued by DPS.
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS.
- Texas handgun license issued by DPS.
- U.S. military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- U.S. citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- U.S. passport, book or card
If you do not possess and cannot reasonably obtain one of those IDs, you will need to fill out a Reasonable Impediment Declaration form at the polling location and show a copy of supporting documents, such as a utility bill, bank statement, or paycheck. For more information about Texas voter ID law, click here.
Additionally, Community Impact Newspaper interviewed several local candidates running for elected positions in this year's midterms. You can read these Q&As by clicking the links below:
- U.S. Rep. District 10
- Fort Bend County Judge
- Harris County Judge
- Texas Rep. District 132
- Texas Rep. District 28
Harris County Katy-area polling locations
- 0119: Katy Branch Library: 5414 Franz Road, Katy
- 0305: Thornton Middle School: 19802 Kieth Harrow Blvd., Katy
- 0919: Katy Junior High School: 5350 Franz Road, Katy
- 0362: Westland Baptist Church: 1407 W. Grand Parkway S., Katy
- 0521, 0992: Mayde Creek MUD Community Center: 19600 Misty Cove Drive, Katy
- 0522: Saint Peter’s United Methodist Church: 20775 Kingsland Blvd., Katy
- 0547: Harris County MUD 81: 805 Hidden Canyon Road, Katy
- 0589: Westlake Volunteer Fire Department: 19636 Saums Road, Houston
- 0644: Memorial Parkway Junior High: 21203 Highland Knolls, Katy
- 0639: Katy City Hall: 901 Ave. C, Katy
- 0617: Jowell Elementary School: 6355 Greenhouse Road, Katy
- 0618: Morton Ranch High School: 21000 Franz Road, Katy
- 0619: Maud Smith Marks Branch Library: 1815 Westgreen Blvd., Katy
- 0650: Deerfield Village Recreation Center: 4045 Deerfield Village Drive, Houston
- 0712: Walker Elementary School: 6424 Settlers Village Drive, Katy
- 0720: Williamsburg Settlement Clubhouse: 1602 Hoyt Lane, Katy
- 0731: Harris County Annex 57 (Sheriff’s Department): 19818 Franz Road, Katy
- 0785: Paetow High School: 23111 Stockdick School Road, Katy
- 0772: Taylor High School: 20700 Kingsland Blvd., Katy
- 0751: West Memorial Junior High School: 22311 Provincial Blvd., Katy
- 0796: Harris County MUD 71 21437 Clay Road, Katy
- 0813: McDonald Junior High School 3635 Lakes of Bridgewater Drive, Katy
- 0879: Mayde Creek High School 19202 Groeschke Road, Houston
- 0877: Robinson Elementary School 4321 West Field Village Drive, Katy
- 0804: Mayde Creek Junior High School 2700 Greenhouse Road, Houston
- 0898: Autumn Creek Baptist Church 6735 Barker Cypress Road, Houston
- 0881: McFee Elementary School 19315 Plantation Cove Lane, Katy
Fort Bend County Katy-area polling locations
- Irene Stern Community Center: 6920 Katy-Fulshear Road, Fulshear
- The Clubhouse at Firethorne: 28800 S. Firethorne Road, Katy
- Katy ISD Administration Building: 6301 S. Stadium Lane, Katy
- Tompkins High School: 4400 Falcon Landing Blvd., Katy
- Seven Lakes High School: 9251 S. Fry Road, Katy
- Beckendorf Junior High School: 8200 S. Fry Road, Katy
- Cinco Ranch Branch Library: 2620 Commercial Center Blvd., Katy
- Living Word Lutheran Church: 3700 S. Mason Road, Katy
- Beck Junior High School: 5200 S. Fry Road, Katy
- DeSeo at Grand Mission Clubhouse: 19002 Mission Park Drive, Richmond
- George Bush High School: 6707 FM 1464, Richmond
Waller County Katy-area polling locations
- 417: Waller County Library/Brookshire Pattison Library: 3815 6th St., Brookshire
- 419, 420: Katy Veterans of Foreign Wars: 2606 George Bush Drive, Katy
- 418: Igloo 777 Igloo Road, Katy
Contacting your county election officials:
Fort Bend County: