For the unique
1. Donna’s Gifts & Home Decor sells gifts for all occasions, including Christmas decor, Tyler Candle products, Joi Candles, ScentChip wax melt warmers and a large collection of Willow Tree products.
12718 Grant Road, Cypress
2. Vintage Gifts & Antiques offers a vast selection of vintage and antique finds, including home decor, furniture, artwork, collectibles, jewelry, clothing and music. 11503 Jones Road, Houston
For the gamer
3. Atomic Hobby Shop is a hobby and game store that offers products related to tabletop games and trading card games, including Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon and Warhammer 40,000. Gift cards, board games, “Star Wars” products and pods of paint for miniature figures are also available. 13529 Skinner Road, Ste. E, Cypress
For the golfer
4. Jersey Meadow Golf Club sells a variety of golf products, such as bags; balls; clubs; and attire from manufacturers including Callaway, Mizuno, TaylorMade, Titleist, Bridgestone and Srixon/Cleveland Golf. Gift certificates are also available. 8502 Rio Grande St., Jersey Village
For a customized gift
5. Foxfire Candle Works is a custom fragrance studio that allows guests to blend their own scents to create soy candles as well as wax melts, lotions, soaps, scrubs, reed diffusers and mists. Products range in price from about $15-$50, and gift cards are also available. 122 Vintage Park Blvd., Ste. C, Houston
For the foodie
6. Cafe ZunZun is a specialty coffee shop and roaster that sells coffees and teas as well as accessories for those who make their own at home. AeroPresses, French presses, kettles, teapots, cups, travel mugs, gift sets and gift cards can be purchased in store.
12716 Telge Road, Cypress
7. Cypress Sweets candy shop sells an extensive selection of candy and sweet treats, including chocolates, gummies, nostalgic candy, lollipops, international candy, sour candy, gourmet popcorn, cookies, cotton candy, ice cream, party supplies and candy crafting classes. Allergy-friendly, vegan and sugar-free options are also available.
11702 Grant Road, Ste. E, Cypress
8. Graze Craze creates charcuterie boards, boxes and tables with breads, dips, jams, meats, cheeses and fresh produce. Packages range in size and cost for special occasions or simple grab-and-go options.
12234 Queenston Blvd., Ste. 500, Houston
For the hard to shop for
9. The Royal Standard at The Boardwalk at Towne Lake sells women’s clothing, jewelry, bags, shoes and accessories as well as home goods, such as linens, decor and furniture. Other gift items include bath and body products, stationery and holiday items.
9955 Barker Cypress Road, Bldg. 1, Ste. 108, Cypress
For the new in town
10. Lagarto Boots Western Wear specializes in custom boots and offers different leather options, such as cowhide, deer hide, ostrich, stingray, snake and eel. All boots are made in Leon, Mexico.
11911 Barker Cypress Road, Ste. C, Cypress
11. Forget-Me-Not Pots creates custom flower container gardens and tabletop gift arrangements. The business selects, installs, delivers and maintains container gardens for residential and commercial clients within the northwest Houston area.
For the animal lover
12. Sea Dog Animal Training is a local dog training business that offers professional pet portraits by local photographer Stephanie Adams. Trainers are on-site for each photoshoot.
10831 Woodedge Drive, Houston