Renovations have been ongoing for about a year, including:
- New atrium flooring, paint, lights and furniture
- Tenant directory on a modern accent wall
- Solar tint applied to all exterior windows
- Frosted interior windows
- Uniform LED light fixtures throughout building
- Remote heating, ventilation and air conditioning control system
- New ceiling tiles in common areas
- New landscaping on property
- Brick paver sidewalks installed in parking lot
As of late March, the building was 84% leased with 11 vacant suites ranging from 200-2,000 square feet, according to Armour.
The grand opening event will feature building tours, a string quartet performance by the Cy-Fair High School Orchestra and complimentary frozen treats from Connie’s Custard.