- Yan Pan Asian is now open and is serving popular dishes from cultures throughout Asia, including spicy Thai curry and yakitori chicken robata. The dining concept was created by chef Chin Liang, who also opened Horu Sushi Kitchen and Chef Chin's Hibachi and Ramen at Legacy Hall in 2019 and 2020. www.yanpanasian.com
- Leila Bakery is now open in Legacy Hall. This is the Dallas-based Leila Bakery & Cafe's second location and will feature a unique menu option called the Cakelett, a guest creation with options for the sponge, frosting, fillings and toppings. Other menu items include quiches, kolaches and traditional desserts. www.leilabakery.com
- Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream Co. is expected to open in February. The dining stall's menu will include alcohol-infused traditional and soft-serve ice cream as well as alcohol-free ice cream creations, such as the bourbon vanilla cup, campfire s'mores and macarons. Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream Co. is creation of Whisk & Eggs Founder Chef Julien Eelsen. www.legacyfoodhall.com/vendor/bourbon-vanilla-ice-cream-co/
- FB Society's latest concept, Buttercup, is set to open this spring at Legacy Hall. The chicken tender stall will offer tossed, topped or sauced tenders served in a cup or cone for easy dining on the go, according to the dining group. www.fb-society.com
- The Italian Job has expanded into the space next door to add New York-style pizza to the menu. Pizza is sold by the slice or in 18-inch whole pies; flavor include cheese, pepperoni, veggie and white pie, among others, with options to create customer-specific toppings. www.italianjobusa.com
Legacy Hall in Plano changes lineup with 5 new dining options
Legacy Hall's newest additions include a new location for Dallas-based Leila Bakery & Cafe. (Courtesy Legacy Hall)
Legacy Hall is changing up its dining options this spring with four new openings and an expansion at 7800 Windrose Ave., Plano. For more updates on Legacy Hall, click here or call 972-846-4255.