NTTA coordinated with the cities of Plano and Frisco for the closure.
DNT lane closure times and locations are as follows:
9-11 p.m. Friday
- Two northbound lanes from the Spring Creek Parkway exit to the Headquarters Drive entrance ramp
- Two southbound lanes from Gaylord Parkway to the Spring Creek Parkway entrance ramp
11 p.m. Friday-5 a.m. Monday
- All northbound lanes from the Spring Creek Parkway exit to the Headquarters Drive entrance ramp
- All southbound lanes from Gaylord Parkway to the Spring Creek Parkway entrance ramp
- The two southbound right lanes from Spring Creek Parkway to Parker Road
- The southwest- and northeast-bound Sam Rayburn Tollway direct-connector ramps to southbound DNT
- The northbound DNT direct-connector ramps to southwest- and northeast-bound SRT
- The northbound entrance ramps from Windhaven Parkway and Spring Creek Parkway
- The southbound entrance ramps from Gaylord Parkway, State Highway 121 and Legacy Drive
- The southbound exit ramps to Legacy Drive and Spring Creek Parkway
- The entrance ramp from Preston Road to southbound DNT
The closure will allow work to continue on the Tennyson Parkway bridge. Tenneyson Parkway will remain open during the closure.