1. Strip of Indian restaurants, grocery store, shops to open in Frisco
India Plaza, located at 14339 Eldorado Parkway, has several cuisine offerings from both north and south India. The plaza also contains Alanita Travel, which helps book low-cost tickets to India; a Farm2Cook halal meat shop; a gift shop; an India Bazaar grocery store; and more.
2. Guy Fieri's Flavortown now open in east Frisco ghost kitchen
Guy Fieri, a nationally renowned restaurateur and Food Network personality, opened a new location of Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen on Feb. 15 at 8580 SH 121, Frisco, adjacent to Stonebriar Centre.
3. New shopping center coming to west Frisco in spring 2022
A new, 18,000-square-foot shopping center with space for 15 stores is coming to west Frisco near FM 423. The center is expected to open sometime in spring 2022.
4. Torchy's Tacos to open Frisco location
Torchy’s Tacos opened a new location in Frisco on June 16 at 2947 Preston Road, in the former location of Fuddrucker's. Originally from Austin, the chain restaurant serves tacos, queso, margaritas and more.
5. Hawaiian Bros to expand into Frisco, other parts of North Texas
Hawaiian Bros, a fast-casual restaurant company with locations throughout the Midwest, opened its first brick-and-mortar restaurants in Texas in 2021. A Frisco location opened at 11560 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Eldorado Parkway and the Dallas North Tollway.