AC Hotels and Residence Inn will be the first hotel combination of its kind in Frisco beginning August 2.
The Frisco location will be approximately the 50th U.S. location. The dual-brand hotel’s first Texas location opened in Dallas by the Galleria last year. AC Hotels specifically first started in Spain and has been in the US since 2015.
“It’s just such a great pairing because you have the leader in extended stay with the Residence Inn brand,” said Frisco General Manager Marissa Maguire. “... And then you pair it with this very different brand that many even Marriott-loyal guests haven’t had an opportunity to experience yet.”
Located in the Frisco Station development, the hotel duo will hold 300 rooms total, 150 in each. The AC hotel is eight floors, and the Residence Inn is seven floors.
The AC Hotel side will feature a:
- lounge that can host local music artists, food and beverage services, shareable plates and tapas, and European and Spanish wines;
- kitchen serving breakfast and croissants shipped from France;
- library with lifestyle books;
- 3,000-square-foot ballroom with two divisible sections;
- outdoor terrace called “The Bend”;
- 640 covered parking spaces and valet service;
- store with products by local vendors;
- fitness center; and
- hydration station.
The Residence Inn side will feature a:
- breakfast area serving seven days a week;
- indoor pool;
- full-service Starbucks for guests and public (to open in December);
- market; and
- grocery and shopping delivery service.
Guests at both hotels are free to use each other’s amenities.