Stratus Properties announced Dec. 5 the first retail tenants for the Lantana Place development at Southwest Parkway and William Cannon Drive in South Austin. In all, the developers released the names of 9 tenants, including medical, restaurant and retail businesses.
“We are very pleased with the quality tenant mix we have assembled at Lantana Place,” Stratus CEO Beau Armstrong said in an emailed statement to Community Impact Newspaper. “This part of Austin is surprisingly underserved from a retail services perspective. We look forward to getting everyone open for business.”
The announced tenants include:
- Carve American Grille, an upscale American grill from the Perry’s Restaurant Group with extensive bar space, an in-house butcher room and indoor/outdoor seating;
- Westlake Dermatology, an Austin-based dermatology and plastic surgery group, specializing in minimally invasive procedures;
- Realty Austin, a real estate company featuring integrated print and digital services;
- Bella Spa, a full service nail salon and spa;
- Cobalt Blue Salon, a locally-owned Redken Elite Salon in business since 2003, offering hair, waxing and make-up services;
- Scissors & Scotch, a Nebraska-based men’s grooming salon offering traditional barbering and spa services accompanied by coffee and cocktails in a private lounge;
- Marigold Market, a local market offering fresh grocery items, beer and wine and serving breakfast and lunch at a deli counter;
- Enamel Dental, a local dentist offering a variety of services from Invisalign to sleep dentistry; and…
- Lone Star Eye, a local optometry and ophthalmology practice offering general and pediatric services along with treatment for a wide array of ocular conditions.
The businesses will join Moviehouse & Eatery, which opened in May, as well as an AC by Marriott hotel, which is scheduled to begin construction in spring 2019.
“This has been an incredible location for us so far, and we could not be more excited to hear about the neighbors that will be joining us in the coming months,” Chance Robertson, Executive Vice President of Moviehouse & Eatery, said in an emailed statement. “We look forward to adding these great retail and hospitality options to the mix to make Lantana an even better entertainment and shopping option for Central and Southwest Austin.”