1. Deep Eddy Psychotherapy plans to open a new location at 2600 W. Stassney Lane, Austin, in the first quarter of 2022. The family-founded practice that started at 508 Deep Eddy Ave. has since grown to include several locations. The Stassney office will be the practice’s biggest, with 25 new offices as well as large areas for training, community gatherings, and yoga or movement therapy. 512-956-6463.
2. Blo Blow Dry Bar is coming to Circle C at 5700 Slaughter Lane, Ste. 230, Austin, at an undisclosed date. The dry bar, moving into the old Class Act Cleaners laundry space, will offer hair and beauty services, including hair color treatments, hair styling, head massage and makeup. In May, the business applied to remodel the interior of the 993-square-foot space.
3. Kung Fu Tea will open at 8701 W. Hwy. 71, Ste. 100, Austin, but the company has not yet announced a date. A renovation project is set to be complete by Oct. 1 in the 844-square-foot space. The international franchise serves milk teas, punches, frozen drinks and specialty drinks with “wow balls” and jelly chunks.
4. The Learning Experience will open a new day care location this fall at 7912 Hwy. 290, Austin. The day care will serve children ages 6 weeks old to 5 years old. The Learning Experience aims to make early education fun and engaging so children enjoy learning, playing and growing. It will be open from 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. weekdays. 512-890-3264.
5. This fall, BoxLunch will open next to Victoria’s Secret in Barton Creek Square at 2901 S. Loop 360, Austin. The shop will sell pop culture-themed merchandise for adults and children, including Disney, Marvel and Harry Potter-themed collectibles, clothing and accessories. With every $10 spent, BoxLunch will support Feeding America, which provides meals to those in need.