The queso fountain, which Austin FC states will “provide a range of queso options”, was announced alongside more than a dozen locally based food and beverage vendors that can be found in Q2 Stadium this year.
“We are pleased to announce an extensive range of local food and beverage partners at Q2 Stadium, operating under the 512 Food Co. brand, which will be an integral part of the fan-focused experience all Q2 Stadium guests will enjoy,” Austin FC President Andy Loughnane said in a March 31 news release.
Austin FC, in partnership with food and hospitality company Levi, on March 31 announced the creation of 512 Food Co. The new concept will curate dining selections inside the stadium.
According to the team, 512 Food Co. will further launch a program called Austin’s Table that will feature a rotating series of local chefs and minority-owned businesses. Austin’s Table is a partnership with the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts to provide on-site job training for its students and showcase their dishes.
In its March 31 announcement, Austin FC disclosed its initial list of food vendors that can be found throughout Q2 Stadium for the upcoming season. The list of food concessions includes the following:
- Bao’d Up: Located near section 118
- Casa Chapala: Located near section 121
- DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks: Located near sections 105 and 123
- Easy Tiger: Located near sections 108 and 127
- Mmmpanadas: Located in El Mercado near section 102
- One Taco: Located near section 107
- Pluckers Wing Bar: Located near section 135
- Slovacek’s: Located near sections 118 and 123
- Tamale Addiction: Located in El Mercado near section 102
- Tacodeli: Located near section 122
- Taco Flats: Located in the Premium Terrace
- Austin's Table: Located near section 137, featuring rotating appearances from local restaurants and guest chefs
- T-Loc’s Sonoran Hot Dogs: Located near section 119
- Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ: Located near section 137 and in grab-and-go markets
The team further announced its Q2 Stadium Beer Hall, located in the North Building, will have 16 taps of draught beers. Some of those taps will include local craft beer selections, according to the team.
Other features inside the stadium include the queso fountain and several specialty markets for fans. Three grab-and-go markets—ATX MRKT, Austin City Goods and El Mercado—will provide quick sandwich, snack and vegetarian options inside the stadium for fans.
Concession stands Eastside Eats and Munchies will serve traditional American game-day fare, such as hot dogs and nachos. Three other restaurants—ATX Doghouse, Grillove and Oak Hill Grill—will offer further dining options for fans on game day.
For a full list of food and beverage vendors and information on where they can be found inside Q2 Stadium, visit the Austin FC website.